Elgin Area Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition Summit
- June 14, 2012
- Jason Lee
The Natural Gas Summit is presented by the Elgin Area Natural Gas Vehicles Coalition (EaNGVco). Judson University is a partner, hosting and coordinating this Summit.
Date: Wednesday, June 27th
Time: 10 am to 1 pm
Location: Eagle Lounge – Lindner Tower on the Judson University campus. This building is the old Ramada Inn on the frontage road (River Rd.) off of Rt. 31 and the Tollway.
- Advance Fueling Consultants – technology and conversions
- Gas Technology Institute (GTI) – infrastructure and public access
- Chicago Area Clean Cities Coalition (CACC) – grants and funding sources
- IEPA – state issues
Attendees of the summit will learn the basics and benefits of incorporating CNG into the operation of their fleet vehicles.
- Infrastructure (fueling stations)
- What CNG costs per GGE (gas gallon equivalent)
- What vehicle types and models can operate on CNG
- What is available to purchase new, what can be converted, what is the cost
- How to figure out how much money can be saved
- What kind of funding is available for infrastructure and vehicles
- Are grants and rebates available
- Is there other assistance available
- What about public fuel stations
- How vehicles are fueled
A question and answer session will follow.
RSVP to – EaNGVco@yahoo.com
For further information, contact Rich Hirschberg, EaNGVco partner