YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
2. Limitations on Use. The Content on this website is for personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may use this site for your own personal use or your organization or company's internal use only. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from the website or the Content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, or other automatic or manual device or process to monitor or copy the website or the Content without the Elgin Area Chamber of Commerce's prior written permission. You may not print, download, copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of the website, except to the extent permitted above. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the website or any portion thereof, the Content or any software available on or through the website in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America. Any unauthorized use of the website or the Content is prohibited.
3. Not Professional Advice. The website and the Content does not constitute medical, consulting, legal, or any other type of professional advice, and should be used only in conjunction with the services provided by the Elgin Area Chamber of Commerce and any other appropriate professional advisor who has full knowledge of the user's situation. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the website or the Content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of the Content, the website, or materials linked from the website is at your own risk.
4. Intellectual Property Rights. All Content, unless otherwise indicated, is protected by law including, but not limited to, United States copyright, trade secret, and trademark law, as well as other state, national, and international laws and regulations. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement or the website, the Elgin Area Chamber of Commerce does not grant any express or implied rights to you under any patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secret information. Accordingly, any unauthorized use of the website or the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, trade secret laws, or laws relating to privacy and publicity.
By submitting content to a forum or any other portion of the website, you automatically grant Elgin Area Chamber of Commerce a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adopt, publish, edit (for length or clarity), translate, create derivative works from, distribute, redistribute, transmit, perform and display such content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now know or later developed for the full term of any rights that my exist in such content. The Elgin Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to remove any content submitted to the website at any time for any reason.
5. Registration. Certain sections of the website MAY require you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to supply the Elgin Area Chamber of Commerce with accurate and complete registration information. It is your responsibility to inform the Elgin Area Chamber of Commerce of any changes to that information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login and/or password. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you.
6. Errors and Corrections. The Elgin Area Chamber of Commerce does not represent or warrant that the website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. The Elgin Area Chamber of Commerce does not warrant or represent that the Content and any information available on or through the website will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. The Elgin Area Chamber of Commerce may make changes to the Content or the website at any time.
7. Third-Party Content. Third-party content may appear on or be accessible from the website. The Elgin Area Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for and assumes no liability for any third-party content.
8. DISCLAIMER. THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS-IS" BASIS. THE Elgin Area Chamber of Commerce EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE Elgin Area Chamber of Commerce DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO: (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS; (B) ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM; (C) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF; (D) YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE; OR (E) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THE Elgin Area Chamber of Commerce SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT. THE Elgin Area Chamber of Commerce SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS' FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED, THE Elgin Area Chamber of Commerce's SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO $1,000.00 USD.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement has been made in and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with Georgia law without regard to the conflict of law provisions thereof. Any action to enforce this agreement shall be brought in the appropriate United States federal or local courts with jurisdiction in Illinois.
No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, which includes but is not limited to facsimile transmission, photocopying, recording, rekeying or using any information storage or retrieval system, without express written permission from the copyright owner. Requests for permission or further information should be directed to the Elgin Area Chamber of Commerce at firstname.lastname@example.org